The winners of the inaugural edition of The Tech Capital Awards will be announced on the evening of June 8.
By TTC Newsroom
May 11, 2022 | 12:48 AM BST
The highly-anticipated nominees list for this year’s edition of The Tech Capital Awards has been revealed.
The Tech Capital Awards have been designed to recognise the many talented individuals, teams and companies operating in the global digital infrastructure finance, investment, legal, development and advisory spheres.
The inaugural edition has amassed a total of 44 submissions received from North America, Central and South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and APAC.
A spectacular panel of 15 judges equally geographically distributed and with years of industry expertise has been tasked with finding this year’s winners.
The nominees list for the first edition of The Tech Capital Awards 2022, is as follows:
2022 Digital Infrastructure CFO
- Anubhav Raj, CFO, Aligned Data Centers
- Daryl Seaton, CFO, VIRTUS Data Centres
- Joe Harar, CFO, EdgeConneX
- Ron Huisman, CFO, AtlasEdge
- Sharif Metwalli, CFO, Vantage Data Centers
2022 Under 35 New Talent
- Agnese Barazza, Marketing & Communication Manager, NDC-GARBE Data Centers Europe GmbH
- Fundiswa Nkuta, Investment Associate, African Infrastructure Investment Managers (AIIM)
- Pierre Patris, CEO Asia, ETIX Everywhere
- Priyal Kothari, Project Head, Metaedge Platforms Ltd
2022 Planet Friendly Finance Award
- Aligned Data Centers
- Vantage Data Centers
2022 Location Award
- Frederick County (USA), by Quantum Loophole, Inc.
- Indore (India), by Metaedge Platforms Ltd
- Querétaro (Mexico), by Layer 9 Data Centers
2022 Infrastructure Deal
- AtlasEdge Data Centres
- Prime Data Centers
- Quantum Switch
2022 Law Firm
- Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP
- Eversheds Sutherland
- Greenberg Traurig, LLP
2022 In-House Team
- Customer Service Provisioning Team, China Telecom Americas
- Investor Relations Team, Macquarie Group
- Leadership Team, Portman Partners
2022 Global Digital Infrastructure Leader, presented by VIPA Digital
- Avner Papouchado, Founder & CEO, ServerFarm
- Braham Singh, CEO, BDx
- Dominic Ward, CEO, Verne Global
- Josh Joshi, Executive Chairman, AtlasEdge Data Centres
- Randy Brouckman, CEO & Co-Founder, EdgeConneX
- Ricardo Alário Arantes, CEO, ODATA
- Robin Khuda, Founder & CEO, AirTrunk
- Sureel Choksi, President & CEO (Global), Vantage Data Centers
- Tim Bawtree, Founder & CEO, Quantum Switch
Special Recognition Award
- No nominees; proposed by the judges
The members of this year’s judging panel are: Dharman Sury, Senior Advisor, PMP Strategy; Madonna Park, Global Head of Communications Infrastructure, RBC Capital; Sharad Somani, Partner, Head of Infrastructure, KPMG; Michael Tobin, Chairman, Tobin Ventures Ltd; Michalis Grigoratos, Director, BlackRock; Mike West, CEO, DIAL; Vijay Mistry, Partner, VIPA Digital; David Liggitt, CEO, Datacenter Hawk; Robin Brown, MD, Stephens; Kemal Hawa, Partner, Greenberg Traurig, LLP; Laurence Hainault, MD, Head of EMEA Telecoms, IBCM, Credit Suisse; Andrew Jay, Executive Director, CBRE; Dr. Dmitriy Antropov, Managing Director, Partners Group; Sérgio Ferreira, Executive Director, EY; Roxanna Plinsky, Founder, Global Data Centers & Partners Inc.
Head judge Dharman Sury, from PMP Strategy, said: “We have received an outstanding number of 44 submissions for the Tech Capital Awards. All are of very high caliber, which is hardly a surprise given the dynamics of this industry. My fellow judges and I are in for some hard-nosed debate to select the crème de la crème!”
The first edition of The Tech Capital Awards will take place following IFF22 – The Tech Capital International Finance Forum 2022 – on June 8, in London.
For more information, visit the IFF22 website here.
London to host first International Finance Forum and Awards for the digital infrastructure community
London, UK, Mar. 29, 2022 - The Tech Capital, a digital media, reports and events platform providin...
The Tech Capital partners with Structure Research to bring market-leading research to digital infrastructure companies, players, and investors
London, UK/Toronto, Canada, Mar. 09, 2021 – The Tech Capital, a digital media platform providing ...