The Tech Capital International Finance Forum
Trending
Latest

Iron Mountain seals $725m ITRenew acquisition

The transaction seems an 80 percent stock equity purchase by Iron Mountain, with the remaining 20 percent lined up for purchase within three years.

By João Marques Lima

Founder and Editor, The Tech Capital

3 Mins

January 27, 2022 | 12:15 AM GMT

Iron Mountain seals $725m ITRenew acquisition

William Meaney, president and chief executive officer of Iron Mountain. Source: Iron Mountain

Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) said it has completed its acquisition of ITRenew, a global operator in mission critical data centre lifecycle management solutions.

Premium Article

Subscribe free for unlimited premium access to The Tech Capital.com

Daily

Daily Brief

A morning briefing on what you need to know in the day ahead, including exclusive commentary from Tech Capital's writers

More From

João Marques Lima

Founder and Editor, The Tech Capital

Related Articles