In the face of the global climate emergency and the European energy crisis, data centres are under increasing pressure to reduce their carbon footprint and enh...
More than 20 judges from 11 countries around the globe were tasked with finding this year’s 14 winners.
By TTC Newsroom
May 25, 2023 | 4:07 PM BST
London, May 25, 2023 – The Tech Capital, a leading source of news and insights on digital infrastructure, has announced the winners of its Global Awards 2023. The awards ceremony took place on May 24 at One Great George Street in Westminster, London.
The Tech Capital Global Awards 2023 recognized outstanding achievements in the digital infrastructure finance, investment, legal and operational industry.
The second edition amassed a total of 66 submissions received from North America, Central and South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and APAC.
A spectacular panel of 23 judges equally geographically distributed and representing 11 countries was tasked with finding this year’s winners.
The categories and respective winners are:
- Digital Infrastructure CFO of the Year Award – Joe Harar, CFO, EdgeConneX
- Under 35 Digital Infrastructure Talent Award – Stacie Loidolt, VP of Product, Aquacomms
- Planet Friendly Finance Award – Scala Data Centers
- Location Award – Iceland, by atNorth
- Digital Infrastructure Deal of the Year Award – Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Lawyer of the Year Award – Mark Chester, Partner, Co-head of our Global Data Centers Group, Eversheds Sutherland
- In-house Team of the Year Award – CyrusOne (Finance, Advisory and Legal Teams)
- Digital Infrastructure Project of the Year Award – AdaniConneX
- Capital Raise of the Year Award – Scala Data Centers
- Investment Group of the Year Award – Blackstone
- Regional Digital Infrastructure Leader Award – Rangu Salgame, Chairman & CEO & Co-Founder, Princeton Digital Group
- Digital Action Award – IHS Towers
- Special Recognition Award – Miles Loo, Vice Chairman, Newmark
- Global Digital Infrastructure Leader Award – Randy Brouckman, CEO & Co-Founder, EdgeConneX.
“The judging process was rigorous and competitive, and we were impressed by the quality and diversity of the entries. The winners truly deserve the recognition they have received,” said Karen Bach, Head Judge of The Tech Capital Global Awards 2023.
“The winners of The Tech Capital Global Awards 2023 are true innovators and leaders in the digital infrastructure space. They have demonstrated excellence and made significant contributions to advancing the industry forward,” said Joao Marques Lima, editor of The Tech Capital.
The Tech Capital Global Awards 2023 winners have set the bar high for the industry, and we look forward to seeing their continued success.
The third edition of the awards will take place in London, on May 22, 2024. Submissions will open on January 2, 2024. MOre information can be found here.
About The Tech Capital
The Tech Capital, part of the Mondego Media Group Ltd., is a digital media, reports and events platform providing valuable content and data covering investment and players in the global digital infrastructure sector. The Tech Capital operates from London with international correspondents and associates and provides unique native digital experiences for its readers and customers. Advertising on our website provides an important and direct channel of communication for anyone across the hyperscale, colocation and telecoms and towers industries who has a transactional interest, brand awareness mandate, or wishes to influence content and debate and reach a financially savvy and highly tech competent audience. http://www.thetechcapital.com/
For enquiries, advertising and sponsorship contact The Tech Capital at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print Article
- Text Size
Paris, France, Dec. 15, 2022 - The Tech Capital, a Mondego Media Group business, has opened a news ...
London, UK, Apr. 18, 2023 – The Tech Capital, a digital media, reports, and events platform provi...
No, The Tech Capital has not gone over to the dark side of any force. The dark mode is a functional...